English/Products/M2M Telemetry/TAINY HMOD-V2-IO
Secure connection of wireless M2M applications on your IP network
The TAINY HMOD-V2-IO from Dr. Neuhaus Telekommunikation combines GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA* radio modem, VPN (Virtual Private Network) router and Firewall in a single device. As a result, it is possible to transport highly sensitive data wirelessly and securely via GSM network.
The integrated firewall provides extensive additional protection for the application against unauthorized access - resulting in a perfect combination of security and flexibility.
Intelligent communication management guarantees the stability and high availability of the connection. This provides an uncomplicated way of incorporating remote stations in an IP network.
Thanks to the compact plastic housing in standard design it is optimized for top-hat rail mounting in control cabinets.
- Device: TAINY HMOD-V2-IO
- Power supply
- SIM card with data option
- VPN-compatible remote station
*EDGE: Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution refers to a technology for increasing the data transfer rate in GSM mobile radio networks by introducing an additional modulation procedure. EDGE enables further GPRS enhancement to speed up data transfer by one to five times.
HSDPA: High Speed Downlink Packet Access is a UMTS mobile radio standard transfer method. The method enables DSL-like transfer speeds on a mobile radio network, thus enabling mobile transfer of large data volumes.
- Wireless router for industrial Ethernet networks
- Cost effective billing data volume (GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA*)
- High security through IPsec encryption, VPN tunnel and firewall
- High-speed UMTS/HSDPA* max. bandwidth 3.6 MBit/s / 384KBit/s (DL/UL)
- Real-time data through ”Always Online” without fixed IP-Adress
- High flexibility regarding installation locations
- Quad Band GSM enables worldwide use
- High connection availability and stability
- Display of network, signal strength and connection via LEDs
- GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA* modem with integrated VPN router (IPsec) and firewall
- Bi-directional GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA* communication
- Ethernet interface to application
- Intelligent connection monitoring
- Integrated DHCP server
- Top-hat rail mounting
- Switching output to signal VPN connection
- Large input voltage range (nominal 12...60VDC, Peak 72VDC)
- Large temperature range (-20 °C to +60 °C)
- Configuration via integrated web server - local and remote
Contact to Sales
- Sagemcom Dr. Neuhaus GmbH
D-22453 Hamburg - Germany
- Phone: +49 (40) 55304 203
- Fax: +49 (40) 55304 180
- E-Mail: email@example.com